ELISA eHighway Hessen Pilot Project Management & Control (IChargeHDV, Session 5)
The Indo-German virtual Workshop on Innovative Charging Technology for Heavy Duty Vehicles (IChargeHDV) brought together policy makers, infrastructure developers, R&D institutes, and industry leaders in road freight transport technology. The workshop enabled stakeholders to develop competitive joint knowledge pools and to share previous experience in the sector. Below, you can access its presentations to gain valuable insights and knowledge on the topic.
This session focused on the pilot project management and control of ELISA.
Topics of discussion:
- Pilot project strech selection
- Perspective of road authorities
- Peculiarities of ERS operation (e.g. handling of accidents)
- Points to observe in the planning procedure
- Project monitoring & Control (Control centre ?)
Speaker: Mr. Igor Rudgartser, Autobahn Gmbh