Recording of defining scenarios and identifying measures to reach urban mobility goals
Defining scenarios and identifying measures when developing a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (SUMP) to reach urban mobility goals requires a coherent and well-defined framework. The recording of this training session presents the prerequisites and methods for measure planning, as well as defining scenarios. It also offers proven methods in the case of the SUMP for the metropolis of Medan, Indonesia.
Here are a few key moments and recommendations from the session :
- What is the best time to define scenarios and measures in the SUMP process?
- How to translate mobility goals into mobility scenarios?
- How can building scenarios supports the SUMP process?
- What indicators should be considered to evaluate potential scenarios?
- What lessons can be drawn from Medan’s SUMP?
- How to select measures?
- What indicate the suitability of the selected scenarios and timeframe for each measures?
- How are the measures taken evaluated?