Recording of Innovative Mass Transit Options
This training session takes participants back to the foundations of urban transport traditional modes to emphasise their differences in terms of definition, technical characteristics, benefits, and evolution. It also discusses how to choose the most suitable urban transport modes for a city. In addition, the session introduces innovative tools and solutions through practical examples.
Here are a few key moments and recommendations from the session:
- What are MobiliseYourCity’s SUMP guidelines?
- What are the characteristics of traditional transport modes?
- How to choose the most appropriate modes?
- What are the forces transforming individual mobility?
- What is triggering and generating innovative mobility?
- What are the goals behind innovative mobility?
- What challenges does innovation in urban transport face?
- How to make the most of the new tools and opportunities?
- What are Mobility-as-a-Service’s advantages?
- What are new transport modes?
- Can well-known solutions be innovative?
- What are potential future solutions?
You can also watch the full session, here.