Recording of Introducing the MobiliseYourCity Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans Guidelines
In this training session, we dive deeper into the content of the MobiliseYourCity Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan guidelines, going through the SUMP phases and steps proposed, the MobiliseYourCity implications for the core SUMP principles, and the main features of a modern and sustainable urban mobility system. While learning about the SUMP Guidelines, participants will get abroad overview of what a SUMPs, its goals, and its complete development process.
Here are a few key moments and recommendations from the session:
- What is sustainable development?
- What is sustainable mobility?
- Introduction to the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (SUMP)
- What are the differences between the European and the MobiliseYourCity SUMP guidelines?
- What is a SUMP?
- Why creating new SUMP guidelines?
- How is the SUMP cycle structured? Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV.
You can also watch the full session, here.